Update: Sprint's latest promotion will save you 50 percent on your bill when you switch

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: aaa

Sprint's latest promotion will save you 50 percent on your existing Verizon, T-Mobile or AT&T bill when you switch | Android Central

This is the same promo they had before but includes T-Mobile now (excluding unlimited data customers from T-Mobile so they cannot participate in the "half off"). So for new customers this is a deal they can take advantage of but I have to ask -- Why does Sprint leave the existing customers nothing? They always do these big promos for the all the new guys but what about the existing customer who is paying for 10 GB? Does he get it cut in half like a new person would or is he stuck on the same old rate ?

Doesn't seem very fair.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site

Marcelo, yes we are on a first name basis, Tweeted that there would be something for current customers.
He is just waiting for the right time.

Mav. :cool:

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Here's what I got from a DM with Sprint Care about existing customers:

The promotion recently announced will allow eligible customers to receive the Alcatel ONETOUCH PIXI™ 7 with One year of free service. The one year of free service includes either the $15 1GB plan or $10 Family Share Pack access. Must remain in good standing and have one active phone line of service. Feel free to call our Telesales department at 1-800-777-4681 in order to confirm if you're eligible for this great offer.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Marcelo, yes we are on a first name basis, Tweeted that there would be something for current customers.
He is just waiting for the right time.

Mav. :cool:

I sure hope so. He already did this promo once and gave them nothing so I would hope the right time is soon. Giving everything to new guys and nothing to existing is a big slap in the face.

vfp5

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Just tried to grab the Alcatel tab promotion. Rep told me i couldnt add it to my 10gb family share. That it only gives the free year of service when entered on the $15 1gb plan. I passed...i only use around 6gb on 3 lines. Useless if i can have tablet access the other 4gb

vfp5

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Here's what I got from a DM with Sprint Care about existing customers:

The promotion recently announced will allow eligible customers to receive the Alcatel ONETOUCH PIXI™ 7 with One year of free service. The one year of free service includes either the $15 1GB plan or $10 Family Share Pack access. Must remain in good standing and have one active phone line of service. Feel free to call our Telesales department at 1-800-777-4681 in order to confirm if you're eligible for this great offer.

Just tried to grab the Alcatel tab promotion. Rep told me i couldnt add it to my 10gb family share. That it only gives the free year of service when entered on the $15 1gb plan. I passed...i only use around 6gb on 3 lines. Useless if i can't have tablet access the other 4gb

sed51329

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Just tried to grab the Alcatel tab promotion. Rep told me i couldnt add it to my 10gb family share. That it only gives the free year of service when entered on the $15 1gb plan. I passed...i only use around 6gb on 3 lines. Useless if i can have tablet access the other 4gb

That rep is misinformed

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney