2/24... What do you think?

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
So Sprint has a new phone coming out or being announced on Thursday. What do you all think it will be? I for one hope it is something great. I am in need of a new phone. Okay not really I have only had the one I am currently using for 2 months. I am bored though and want something new.

ace_spades

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
For some reason I don't think it will be android related...I don't think it will be the pre3. And I was looking at crackberry they don't have any leaks of any thing coming soon...I'm really rooting for sprint though...I think they get a bad Rep...and with the bad handling of the echo announcement i hope they come through this time. It could be the pre2 though...(webOS is starting to intrigue me lately)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
For some reason I don't think it will be android related...I don't think it will be the pre3. And I was looking at crackberry they don't have any leaks of any thing coming soon...I'm really rooting for sprint though...I think they get a bad Rep...and with the bad handling of the echo announcement i hope they come through this time. It could be the pre2 though...(webOS is starting to intrigue me lately)

I hope it isn't the pre 2. That would be lame since the pre 3 has already been announced.

ace_spades

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Me either ...I'm due an upgrade on my second line and I don't plan on giving up the evo...right now it's an bb tour I was saving the upgrade for when the Playbook comes out but I'll lose are the end of March so the next nice phone sprint has out by then will be it foe me

ace_spades

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Everything I've seen points to the HTC 7 Pro which is a windows 7 phone.

That sucks....I remembered seeing pics of a portrait keyboard phone for sprint awhile back sporting some OS version of android (2.1?) And never heard anything else about it...guess we'll see what Thursday brings

MikeBinOK

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I suspect this is the new Windows phone. But we have the big conference in March to look forward to and hope for a high-end Android phone, hopefully an EVO 2 in spirit, if not in name.

Sent from my Sprint EVO using Tapatalk

Klubhead

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
if it's not something major and android, i'll probably be jumping ship..

i care more about my phone than the carrier (service is practically the same on all carriers in my area), i'll swap in a heartbeat if nothing good is on the horizon..

DNicolasL

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Looks like we were right. HTC Arrive seems to be the phone. The tweet about "hubs" and contacts all in one place gave it away.

Sent from my HTC EVO with Tapatalk Pro

buggyman

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
after 10 years with Sprint I have given up on them. They served me well but thought it was time for a change. Ended up with ATT and am happy so far. The selection of phones is amazing. I switched to Iphone(my contract was up) and other two lines will switch in the summer when the contracts end. 3 lines with ATT will cost me $5 more then 3 lines with Sprint. I started with Sprint when it was a bargain and I just don't think it is a bargain like it used to be. I must say my 3g service with ATT averages faster then the 4g signal I was able to get at my work, forget Sprint 3g which was slow as heck for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney