Sprint's latest plans offer double the data of Verizon plans for the same price.

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Even tho this is great, it still doesn't beat Sprint's own plan of $37.50 per line for 4 lines of Unlimited. Thx for sharing tho :)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Even tho this is great, it still doesn't beat Sprint's own plan of $37.50 per line for 4 lines of Unlimited. Thx for sharing tho :)

Yeah not much will beat out unlimited plans for any carrier really if you happen to be a heavy user.

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
T-mobile's 4 lines of unlimited data for 150 beats this plan. It comes with 14 GB of mobile Hotspot with each line (56GB) total every month and unlimited data roaming in 140+ countries if you travel.And don't forget with T-mobile you can talk and surf at the same time with any 4glte device as well as volte. Though, Just as with every carrier check if your area has good coverage.

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
T-mobile's 4 lines of unlimited data for 150 beats this plan. It comes with 14 GB of mobile Hotspot with each line (56GB) total every month and unlimited data roaming in 140+ countries if you travel.And don't forget with T-mobile you can talk and surf at the same time with any 4glte device as well as volte. Though, Just as with every carrier check if your area has good coverage.
Sprint includes mobile hot spot too (I don't know how much) and Sprint open world included as well (not roaming service, & in more countries). Not to mention, it all depends where you live but Sprint has more and better coverage in general than T-Mobile Nation wide.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Sprint includes mobile hot spot too (I don't know how much) and Sprint open world included as well (not roaming service, & in more countries). Not to mention, it all depends where you live but Sprint has more and better coverage in general than T-Mobile Nation wide.

Sprint is 3 GB I think of tether per line.

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site

Yes it matters where you live....but T-Mobile has far more coverage. I hope Sprint gets it together....but at this moment, they are bottom if the barrel for a reason

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87