Sprint SERO plan?

directql

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently on the Framily plan and lately the members of my plan started to dissolve along with my discount so I'm looking at other options. Is there a way to get on the SERO plan? I don't know anyone that works at Sprint but I remember in the past it was offered if people asked about it and was considering to switch.

My service has been a little less then stellar and work offers a 30% discount off Verizon so I've been getting the itch to switch after being Sprint's customer for 15 years.

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently on the Framily plan and lately the members of my plan started to dissolve along with my discount so I'm looking at other options. Is there a way to get on the SERO plan? I don't know anyone that works at Sprint but I remember in the past it was offered if people asked about it and was considering to switch.

My service has been a little less then stellar and work offers a 30% discount off Verizon so I've been getting the itch to switch after being Sprint's customer for 15 years.
So you're trying to save money but are willing to switch to Verizon which is ridiculous expensive even after a 30% discount?

How many ppl do u currently have in you plan with Sprint?

directql

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
There are two options: get access to data without interruptions on my commute to and form work with Verizon or keep paying less with Sprint and have spotty access to data. I commute about 3 hours a day on the train and usually watch a movie or watch Youtube. An hour, or 30 minutes one way is without highspeed data due to a Sprint black hole. It's so annoying that I'm almost willing to pay more.

ATT has a blackhole at my house that's not an option. I'm not sure about Tmobile but it drops out for my friends on the train sometimes.

I have two lines on my account and I think three other people on my Framily account but they've been dropping fast lately.

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
There are two options: get access to data without interruptions on my commute to and form work with Verizon or keep paying less with Sprint and have spotty access to data. I commute about 3 hours a day on the train and usually watch a movie or watch Youtube. An hour, or 30 minutes one way is without highspeed data due to a Sprint black hole. It's so annoying that I'm almost willing to pay more.

ATT has a blackhole at my house that's not an option. I'm not sure about Tmobile but it drops out for my friends on the train sometimes.

I have two lines on my account and I think three other people on my Framily account but they've been dropping fast lately.

cerob

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

You can try, but in order to get on that plan you either need to be referred by an employee of Sprint, or you would need to speak with retention (also called account services), and see if they will change it to keep your business.

You can also try to have them give you the 50% off plans to keep your business. Technically all you have to do is port out to Verizon(or another carrier), then port back to Sprint during the satisfaction guarantee period with the carrier you ported to, then you can get a new account number and thus qualify for the 50% off plans, if you tell retention that you are going to port out, they will see of they can get you these plans to keep your service

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781