Question about Sprint

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
There are a lot of specials going on now with Black Friday approaching etc. I was thinking about moving a couple lines over to Sprint. Wanted to know from those on Sprint if they're happy with service and their plan. I currently have Tmobile and they're offering a 50% rate discount tonl switch.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I think a better way to approach this is find out if any of your friends locally are on Sprint...see if they like it. The only reason I suggest this is, like any other carrier, one area can be horrible, and others can be outstanding. Neither of which may be helpful to you as you aren't in either area.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I was just asking in general as far as billing. Customer service. Payment options on phones
Sorry. The first thing i thought was coverage. It's been a while since I have been with Sprint. They used to have a $10 premium data charge to cover LTE. Not sure if that is still there.

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
There are a lot of specials going on now with Black Friday approaching etc. I was thinking about moving a couple lines over to Sprint. Wanted to know from those on Sprint if they're happy with service and their plan. I currently have Tmobile and they're offering a 50% rate discount tonl switch.
Personally I am very happy with Sprint.

I have been with Sprint since 2006, and I have never had any problems.

gipper69

Nov 12, 2016
Visit site
The trick is getting their coverage in the areas you are in on a regular basis. Around my house, their signal is rubbish. At work and other areas of town it was decent. There are sizeable dead zones, particularly in rural areas. Not a good choice if you can't get a signal or use the phone in places that you regularly go.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I had them for one day. My major issues were: never did get to register to look online and they quoted me a discounted rate then mysteriously couldn't find the records indicating that rate and so they said something much higher. At any rate I'd had enough, mainly with the misquoted rate cut for moving from tmobile. I'm back on tmobile. Would have liked to stay on spring because it seemed decent when I had it and they're through bestbuy where you get some impressive deals during holidays etc. I still ended up keeping my bestbuy giftcard so that's a plus lol.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Moved to the Sprint area.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I personally didn't like them when I had them for coverage and data speeds.

Customer service was a hit or miss (like most carriers). Sometimes I got the horrendous rep and other times I got pretty good reps. I still deal with them as I manage my parents Sprint account for them -- I talked with someone about the free iPhone deal and he said next bill cycle it will show for my parents finally. We will see if it actually does or if I have to make another call about it.

cell adviser

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
Go for it ask which starts April because I could not stand Verizon pricing anymore. Expected a decrease in service did not happen to his great saving 70 bucks a month. Absolutely love it go for it everyone should switch to Sprint. Unlimited data box even though I don't use it.