Sprint tries luring in new customers with $50 Unlimited plan.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Gosh why are you upset. It's $10 off at for a year. That's $120 savings. Don't complain take advantage of what's given to you. Sheesh

Just saying it isn't a perma price drop -- just a promo price drop for a year. I have tried Sprint and my family (Mom/Dad) and friends have Sprint. I won't be using Sprint since they seem to not be fixing my area since I left them a year and a half ago.

cell adviser

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
You make it sound as if they're doing a bad thing or something they shouldn't be doing or trying to trick someone in some way. They're offering a good price for a good service. Good morning and customers is not the best way to say that trying to gain value customers is more like it. At least on any company that cares about its customers that is the attitude that I should have. Not lowering in somebody.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
You make it sound as if they're doing a bad thing or something they shouldn't be doing or trying to trick someone in some way. They're offering a good price for a good service. Good morning and customers is not the best way to say that trying to gain value customers is more like it. At least on any company that cares about its customers that is the attitude that I should have. Not lowering in somebody.

How did I do that? I simply stated it is for a year only and you're taking it as I am saying some horrible thing. I am simply stating a fact of the promo plan. Would you not agree a promo plan with it saying "Get it now at $50 and lock in that price for however long you have it" is better sounding than only a 1 year promo? Sure the promo still does help lower it for that year just saying they could have made it a bigger "Wow" factor.

Last edited:

cell adviser

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
I guess you're right. However I would have stuck it at the $60 price range or maybe 55 period thing is at that price they're not really making any money same as their half off deals but if they have started with that and no 50% off in the beginning just having really good plans but never change I do think that would help a lot. Yeah I have a half off T-Mobile plan right now and I am sort of wondering what's going to happen when it is over

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma