Sprint has really stepped up their game in my area.

mberghorn

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I switched to sprint @ 3 years ago from Verizon on my family plan, mainly because I simply couldn't afford the $600+ per month for 4 phones, 1 tablet on 40gb data plan. And all phones were purchased outright. Went to Sprint, did separate unlimited plans with leasing of devices (G4's, note 5's and a couple 5s fruit phones) all @ $90/mo ea. At first I wasn't too impressed with the data. Coming from Verizon who was consistent in my area @ 25mbs and only pulling 3 to 5mbs on the sprint network. It has been getting much better, especially the past 6 months. I still have a few business lines through Verizon, and on a whim last night did a little updated comparison. So I grabbed a new G6 that just came in for one of my Verizon accounts and ran the Ocala app. Ran 4 tests averaged 29.91mbs download on Verizon. Ran 4 tests from my Sprint V20, averaged 68.69mbs. Also keep in mind, I'm at 110gb use on my unlimited data that supposedly gets throttled, and the Verizon account was only 6gb into a 30gb plan. For living in northern Indiana, needless to say I was surprised. Also, I must say that my call quality has been exceptional. I travel around the state on a daily basis, always have excellent service and reception even in some of the most outlying areas. I really hope they keep up the good work and network expansion.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz