Can anyone confirm Any Mobile Anytime works with Gvoice?

Jorenm

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
With sprint's google voice integration, does Any Mobile Any Time still work? Has anyone actually set it up and confirmed it to be working by looking at their minutes usage?

stlsports

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
With sprint's google voice integration, does Any Mobile Any Time still work? Has anyone actually set it up and confirmed it to be working by looking at their minutes usage?
pretty sure it does NOT work. it calls a land line @ the googleplex, which will crunch up your anytime minutes.

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
pretty sure it does NOT work. it calls a land line @ the googleplex, which will crunch up your anytime minutes.

This is incorrect. With the Sprint/GV integration, any mobile anytime does indeed still work as it did. I've been using the integration for a couple weeks now.

If you want further confirmation you can see right on Sprint's site:

https://www.sprint.com/landings/googlevoice/?ECID=vanity:googlevoice

Just click on the FAQ section on the above link.

What happens to my monthly plan with Sprint?
Nothing changes. You don't pay more for these new features, and you don't have to sign a new contract. Your monthly minutes, texts and calling features all stay the same. If your plan includes Anymobile, Anytime calling, you'll keep getting unlimited calls to any mobile number in America while on our network.

Last edited:

mlaurence

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
My experience is that from the day I turned on Google Voice using my Sprint number, every call is being logged as Any Mobile, anytime. This has been true for several months so it is not a glitch. I have used 0 anytime minutes since starting with Google Voice.

(This isn't costing Sprint anything since I never went over my minutes limit anyway, but it's nice not to have to think about it.)

regression

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Here is my experience. My Google Voice and Sprint numbers are two different numbers. I choose not to perform the "special" integration. I have Google Voice setup to ask me each time I make a call if I want to use my GV number or Sprint number.

When I make calls and use my GV number, Sprint treats it like a land line, ie, it uses my minutes. When someone calls my GV number from their cell phone and I answer with my cell phone, it does not use minutes (it is treated as a mobile to mobile call).

So my experience is not the same as mlaurence. However, I do not know if he has the integration setup and how that affects things.

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site

The correct answer is.... YES.

I've used the GV integration since day 1. Any Mobile Any Time is all mine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke