Wait what is a shared data plan?

Oxn

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
So ive been a Verizon guy all my life. Then i find out about this thing called the shared data plan from Sprint.

Is it what i think it is?

For example if my brother has an individual unlimited data plan, and i add a line onto his plan, does this mean i dont have to pay an additional $30 for my own data plan? (except the extra $10 they charge now) and i share his data account? which is unlimited?. Because at verizon every phone on the plan that uses data has to have its own data plan correct?

tybo31316

May 9, 2011
Visit site
On sprint all cell phone data is unlimited I'm on everything data 1500 with two lines and to add another line is 19.99 + 10 if I choose to add another line. All data will be unlimited on all lines.

Oxn

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
So ive been a Verizon guy all my life. Then i find out about this thing called the shared data plan from Sprint.

Is it what i think it is?

For example if my brother has an individual unlimited data plan, and i add a line onto his plan, does this mean i dont have to pay an additional $30 for my own data plan? (except the extra $10 they charge now) and i share his data account? which is unlimited?. Because at verizon every phone on the plan that uses data has to have its own data plan correct?

im not too familar with plans, but can lines be added to individual accounts? or must be family plan?

tybo31316

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I used to have two individual lines when sprint had the free incoming plans but I switched to a family when I purchased smart phones that required the new plans.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc