Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NewYorkChic
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default I LOVE Sprint!!

    The customer service is GREAT, they have unlimited EVERYTHING!! The plans are CHEAP!! I love it!! It's too good to be true! And i have the beautiful Nexus S 4G. <3 I love this phone. Definitely looking to dump AT&T!!! Because Sprint is just what I am looking for!! Even though I have unlimited data on AT&T, those high bills are a killer on AT&T.
  2. #2  
    zak
    zak is offline
    zak's Avatar

    Posts
    61 Posts
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

    Default Re: I LOVE Sprint!!

    I'm sure Sprint is grateful for your love, I'll pass the info on to my friend who works at a Sprint store
  3. #3  

    Default Re: I LOVE Sprint!!

    Feel the same with.
  4. #4  

    Default

    Me too I've been with them for six years. I thought about switching to verizon but there prices are too expensive and I don't like how they lock down their devices and nickle and dime their customers. Ill be a sprint customer for many years to come.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: I LOVE Sprint!!

    I've been with Sprint since 1997 and I couldn't be happier!
  6. #6  

    Default Re: I LOVE Sprint!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidBabe View Post
    The customer service is GREAT, they have unlimited EVERYTHING!! The plans are CHEAP!! I love it!! It's too good to be true! And i have the beautiful Nexus S 4G. <3 I love this phone. Definitely looking to dump AT&T!!! Because Sprint is just what I am looking for!! Even though I have unlimited data on AT&T, those high bills are a killer on AT&T.
    I love the Sprint rates too!

    Are you getting your Sprint 5-27% EVP Discount? Almost anyone can get at least a 10% discount.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: I LOVE Sprint!!

    I love Sprint. Tastes just like chicken...
  8. #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NMherron View Post
    I love Sprint. Tastes just like chicken...
    Lmao
    NMherron likes this.
  9. #9  
    sndplace's Avatar

    Posts
    1,001 Posts
    Carrier
    Just Rooted, stock Rom

    Default Re: I LOVE Sprint!!

    Sprint Loves Me and my 2 lines of service and over 10 years of patriotism .... Because of their love for me I LOVE THEM TOO
  10. #10  

    Default Re: I LOVE Sprint!!

    Sprint will treat you great, I love them!
  11. #11  

    Default Re: I LOVE Sprint!!

    You guys are nuts. I've been with them for a month and they've screwed up everything, from charging me overages to not knowing how to fix my problems, to not knowing when I can upgrade, to screwing up Google integration, to having initially good voice service in my area so I continued past 30 day money back guarantee, now crappy voice service in my area.
  12. #12  
    crzycrkr's Avatar

    Posts
    1,516 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,524 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP35/Matr1x19.5

    Default Re: I LOVE Sprint!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jlee91780 View Post
    You guys are nuts. I've been with them for a month and they've screwed up everything, from charging me overages to not knowing how to fix my problems, to not knowing when I can upgrade, to screwing up Google integration, to having initially good voice service in my area so I continued past 30 day money back guarantee, now crappy voice service in my area.
    No offense, but after reading your other post, your overage issue is user error. That is not in any way Sprints fault.

    For the rest of your concerns. Call Sprint about your upgrade, but if you just started with them, like it seems, it is a long way off. Google integration is pretty new and they're working out the kinks. At least they offer google integration. And if you're having a problem with voice service, call them. Sprint is doing a lot of upgrades right now, and it may be affecting your area. I can tell you that I travel all over the country and have yet to be in a place where I couldn't get a signal. Maybe North Dakota?
  13. #13  

    Default Re: I LOVE Sprint!!

    Quote Originally Posted by crzycrkr View Post
    No offense, but after reading your other post, your overage issue is user error. That is not in any way Sprints fault.

    For the rest of your concerns. Call Sprint about your upgrade, but if you just started with them, like it seems, it is a long way off. Google integration is pretty new and they're working out the kinks. At least they offer google integration. And if you're having a problem with voice service, call them. Sprint is doing a lot of upgrades right now, and it may be affecting your area. I can tell you that I travel all over the country and have yet to be in a place where I couldn't get a signal. Maybe North Dakota?
    Man, I'm not going to argue back and forth with you about my fault versus their fault. I've been in Los Angeles all this month where I just started this Sprint Service. Sure I should have been checking my data usage, but the fact they recorded absolutely zero 4G usage and all 3G usage when I clearly saw 4G on the tablet is indicative they have issues not only with providing data, but recording its usage.

    Also, they record great download speeds with their 4G, but statistically as reported on Engadget, their 4G data speeds are slower than Tmobile 3G!!! Some other people and me are seeing slow web browsing even when data speeds are measured to be okay; I would see the web site initially load as if its going to be fast, then slow down, suggesting Sprint is doing a tail-end downgrade instead of throttling. Anyway, just because you've had no issues with them doesn't suggest I and others can't have bad experiences. Also, Sprint has long in the past been reputed to have bad service and staff to handle it and these episodes just tell me things aren't going to change. Its like expecting an American car to get good suddenly.
  14. #14  
    crzycrkr's Avatar

    Posts
    1,516 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,524 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP35/Matr1x19.5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jlee91780 View Post
    Man, I'm not going to argue back and forth with you about my fault versus their fault. I've been in Los Angeles all this month where I just started this Sprint Service. Sure I should have been checking my data usage, but the fact they recorded absolutely zero 4G usage and all 3G usage when I clearly saw 4G on the tablet is indicative they have issues not only with providing data, but recording its usage.

    Also, they record great download speeds with their 4G, but statistically as reported on Engadget, their 4G data speeds are slower than Tmobile 3G!!! Some other people and me are seeing slow web browsing even when data speeds are measured to be okay; I would see the web site initially load as if its going to be fast, then slow down, suggesting Sprint is doing a tail-end downgrade instead of throttling. Anyway, just because you've had no issues with them doesn't suggest I and others can't have bad experiences. Also, Sprint has long in the past been reputed to have bad service and staff to handle it and these episodes just tell me things aren't going to change. Its like expecting an American car to get good suddenly.
    I'll keep my comments on your situation in your other thread. I have had nothing but good experiences with Sprint, and their data service. 4g is still young, and in some areas gets overloaded easily. I worked in Chicago in 10 and tethered my laptop off my phone all year on 4G with great success and great speeds.

    Sprint's customer service took a huge hiy after acquiring Nextel. Biggest mistake they ever made. It has gotten much better since then. I believe the last report from one of the hig companies put Sprint's customer service even with Verizon's and better than AT&T's

    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
  15. #15  

    Default Re: I LOVE Sprint!!

    Threads and Posts like these bring a smile to my face.

Posting Permissions