The Force Awakens NO SPOILERS

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Guess I am not a Star Wars fan, because I thought it sucked. (To put it mildly)...

P.S. There will be another one to put people into a deeper sleep.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Really liked it!

Seemed like more of a set up for the next two movies but I still thought it was good for sure.

Posted via the Android Central App

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Was really good. I was worried bc it is hard to live up to all of the hype, but it did good. It didn't want tons of times rehashing the past, just went in and moved forward. It did leave some open doors, bit I think they were by design for the next episode.

mrbanks

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I liked the movie, I took my son who is 7 and I told him this is the beginning to his generations trilogy. But a very awesome movie.

Geo_Nexus

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
The first time I saw it I thought it was just OK. But after the second time I saw it, I really liked it!! I'd recommend seing it in 2D before seeing it in 3D.

Last edited:

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
It has strong parallels to Episode IV. So the story line isn't as exciting for people familiar with the series, but it's well done all around. You'll get your money's worth.

Chino32

May 6, 2013
Visit site
perfect setup to the new trilogy. lot of questions that need to be answered in the next 2 movies. will definitely be seeing it again

Giyomu Games

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
I really liked it! It's not a perfect movie, but I enjoyed following Rey and Finn in their adventure among our beloved characters. My main complain would be that some characters where obviously in CGI (by that I mean that I could never forget/ignore that fact while watching), whereas as was hoping this new movie would use practical effects instead (or better CGI! ^^).

I can't wait to see Episode 8!!!

alfabeta1

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
Really liked it!

Seemed like more of a set up for the next two movies but I still thought it was good for sure.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
It has strong parallels to Episode IV. So the story line isn't as exciting for people familiar with the series, but it's well done all around. You'll get your money's worth.
I really liked the parallels to Episode IV, especially the cantina scene.

I did not like Episodes 1 to III that much and especially hated Jar Jar.

This one ranks up there with Episodes IV through VI.

I loved it!

berggames

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
I liked it in the sense that it was entertaining but I feel like the story was a bit crazy/over the top. I'm hoping that the next movies will pull it all together.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Awful movie:
- we've had a bad guy in black with a helmet...they gave us another one
- we've had a big death star thing they need to blow up...they gave us another one
- we've had a cute robot (2 of them)...they gave us another one
- we've had a mean general...they gave us another one
- we've seen the chess game...they gave us another one
- we've seen the Falcon not work properly...it didn't work properly again
- we've seen some noob try to figure out the force...they gave us another one
...and on and on and on

Did they ever have an original thought for this movie? I'll be hard pressed to see the next one

Star Wars has become ZZZZzzzzzzzz......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37