Atrix 2 Wallpapers?

SPD

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know where I can get the wallpapers from the new Atrix 2, especially the one below. Searched everywhere and can't seem to find it, thanks.

Motorola-ATRIX-2.jpg

916x10

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Short story.....I got my son the Atrix 4g the other day and he's got a nice wallpaper on it that I wanted. Using the file explorer I looked around until I found it and transferred it via bluetooth to my phone. So I tried to do the same to get the wallpaper you want off my A2 but because in stock form we don't have access to the phone storage I was unable to get it

But a root method has been found for the A2 so as soon as I grow a pair and give it a go I'll hook it up for you since I'll be able to gain access to that storage area.

916x10

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Alright man, how bad do you want them? I have successfully extracted them from the system apk and have them ready for upload. Please show your appreciation for my work, it wasn't easy, I had to search through alot of system apk's but I finally got 'em. Seems i'm the first to do so cause I tried to cheat and find them online but nobody's posted them up yet.

Here ya go

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney