Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes

ROM
    CM 10 (unofficial)

Default Re: Atrix 2 thoughts...

Copped my A2 on Black Friday and I've been glad ever since. Quick, responsive and the new processor rids the hot phone issues the OG Atrix has. 4.3 is a great size for a phone. Still getting accustom to the keyboard and chompsms not clearing out text sometimes, but I'm glad I made the jump to android. I may stick around for a while...

ROM
    Android Revolution 5.2.6

I just got an Atrix 2 this afternoon. It seems like a solid device from the reviews i have read so far. Can't say what i like more about the Inspire. I am eager to put this thing through the paces

Just got my Atrix 2 yesterday, And I gotta say it is more responsive than the Atrix 4G. Everything is just much faster, with little to no lag.

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

The Atrix 2 is my first Android device, after previously owning the iPhone 3Gs. I like it a lot better than my iPhone. Overall it's been a very solid device for me. The battery usually lasts me a little over one day if I'm not constantly using it. It's also decent on speed, apps open with little to no lag. The only thing I don't really like is the Moto UI. But I have Holo Launcher/Locker installed, and it seems to even make it a bit faster.

I have a list of devices for the last 2 years. (Order of purchase.)

IPhone 4
    Samsung galaxy plyr 5.0
    Samsung Infuse
    HTC Vivid 4G LTE
    IPhone 3gs
    Moto Atrix 2

I traded away my Vivid for this phone and before I updated to ICS I was having buyers remorse. I couldn't stand the Moto Blur ui. The ics update is so close to stock Android that it's unbelievable. I can honestly say that I love this phone.

Sent from a stock Atrix 2 cause there's no reason to root it.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234