11-12-2012 01:14 AM
80 ... 234
tools
    Copped my A2 on Black Friday and I've been glad ever since. Quick, responsive and the new processor rids the hot phone issues the OG Atrix has. 4.3 is a great size for a phone. Still getting accustom to the keyboard and chompsms not clearing out text sometimes, but I'm glad I made the jump to android. I may stick around for a while...
    11-28-2011 03:56 PM
    I just got an Atrix 2 this afternoon. It seems like a solid device from the reviews i have read so far. Can't say what i like more about the Inspire. I am eager to put this thing through the paces
    05-14-2012 09:41 PM
    Just got my Atrix 2 yesterday, And I gotta say it is more responsive than the Atrix 4G. Everything is just much faster, with little to no lag.
    05-27-2012 03:47 PM
    The Atrix 2 is my first Android device, after previously owning the iPhone 3Gs. I like it a lot better than my iPhone. Overall it's been a very solid device for me. The battery usually lasts me a little over one day if I'm not constantly using it. It's also decent on speed, apps open with little to no lag. The only thing I don't really like is the Moto UI. But I have Holo Launcher/Locker installed, and it seems to even make it a bit faster.
    08-26-2012 12:00 PM
    I have a list of devices for the last 2 years. (Order of purchase.)

IPhone 4
    Samsung galaxy plyr 5.0
    Samsung Infuse
    HTC Vivid 4G LTE
    IPhone 3gs
    Moto Atrix 2

I traded away my Vivid for this phone and before I updated to ICS I was having buyers remorse. I couldn't stand the Moto Blur ui. The ics update is so close to stock Android that it's unbelievable. I can honestly say that I love this phone.

Sent from a stock Atrix 2 cause there's no reason to root it.
    11-12-2012 01:14 AM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD