Battery life

lsutigers03

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
My boss just upgraded to the Atrix 2 and was asking me some questions because he's never had an Android phone. As I was showing him some of the basics I went and looked at his battery usage. He was at 80% (I'm assuming the Atrix 2 battery shows 10% increments like the OG Atrix does) on 11 1/2 hours since it was taken off the charger. He said he didn't use it that much just a few calls and emails. I was pretty surprised at the battery life he was getting. My OG Atrix would be lower than that if I didn't touch the phone. Are you guys experiencing great battery life with the Atrix 2?

TimmyB

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I've only had mine for four days, and it's in my pocket much of the day, but I don't believe I have been under 60% yet. Wifi and bluetooth are always on, so I feel that a phone of this size and speed is doing really well from a power management standpoint.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
About the same or maybe slightly better than the OG Atrix...certainly not worse. It has been a pleasant surprise even though it has a smaller battery and larger screen that the OG Atrix.

916x10

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
As I was showing him some of the basics I went and looked at his battery usage. He was at 80% (I'm assuming the Atrix 2 battery shows 10% increments like the OG Atrix does) on 11 1/2 hours since it was taken off the charger. Are you guys experiencing great battery life with the Atrix 2?
Yeah, it does show in 10% increments. I'm definitely experiencing great battery life like that!

1320287445581.png

According to the circle battery widget on my desktop, battery life was at 72%....and I spent a solid hour to 1.5hrs on 4g data this afternoon.

lsutigers03

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
It looks like it does much better than my OG Atrix did on battery life especially when the phone is not being used. The screen looks great and I love the extra real estate. I was going to wait for the Galaxy Nexus but of that's too expensive I may grab this phone. They're selling on eBay new for less than what AT&T wants for it.

ywuncha

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Honestly my og battery life was insane... (after modding) I literally went for days, not a lot of usage, on a single charge. Yeah the battery life its still great with the a2, but the atrix 2 killed it!

Yeah, I void warranties.. What of it!?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084