herculesinwyoming

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
great case but the screen protector is just awefull. should i just take out the screen protector, or just ditch the case all together?

sorry problem solved. I took the terible screen protector out, now i can see the screen and it works better.

Last edited:

ridethegutter

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking about getting the white commuter case. Also considering the case-mate tough case and the incipio case. I want something that doesn't add too much bulk.

Bombinadam1403

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I bought an Otterbox days after I got my phone. I returned it about a week later. Didn't feel the same as every other one that I had... Had a lot of issues with response on the screen as well... Maybe I'll give it another try sometime soon.

916x10

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I bought an Otterbox days after I got my phone. I returned it about a week later. Didn't feel the same as every other one that I had... Had a lot of issues with response on the screen as well... Maybe I'll give it another try sometime soon.
You must have used that horrid screen protector it comes with....i'm sorry.

Bombinadam1403

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
You must have used that horrid screen protector it comes with....i'm sorry.

That I did... I have always put Invisibleshields on my phones...But when putting it in the Otterbox I've just used the screen protector attached to it...Except for my old Droid X, I ended up popping the screen protector out at one point... I'll have to take a look at what's available now. I just have a cheap Rocketfish case I got at work until I can afford to put some money into that thing.

916x10

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
That I did... I have always put Invisibleshields on my phones...But when putting it in the Otterbox I've just used the screen protector attached to it...Except for my old Droid X, I ended up popping the screen protector out at one point... I'll have to take a look at what's available now. I just have a cheap Rocketfish case I got at work until I can afford to put some money into that thing.
In that case, I agree. That protector is trash

herculesinwyoming

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
i have the defender case, the darn outer rebber case is always comeing loose and i have to re attach it many times a day. I dont know how muc longer i can stand this case