Thinking of switching to an Atrix 2 from a Skyrocket

nicholasdejohn

May 8, 2011
Visit site
So I have a Samsung Skyrocket SII and I am thinking of switching to a Motorola Atrix 2. The Skyrocket is kinda of big and I am looking to go a little smaller and I was wondering what others thought about the Atrix 2?

The phone seems comparable to the one I have now minus a few features that I don't think will really affect me.

Any and all opinions are welcomed.

Thanks,
Nick

KEB64

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm interested in a trade. My ATRIX 2 works great. I'd like something a little bigger. I'm in California where are you? PM me if you prefer. I'm working today but will answer you a.s.a.p. thanks.

The End.

nicholasdejohn

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't think I want to get rid on mine just yet. I may want to keep it as a back up. I may be willing to buy an Atrix 2 for the right price.

KEB64

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
That's okay. Its not like I was looking to get rid of this phone. I just saw an opportunity for both of us and considered taking a chance on making a trade. I really like this phone. I'm sure you will as well. Good luck to you!

The End.

TimmyB

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
This is my first Android phone, coming over to the dark side from webOS. I am constantly amazed at how good this phone is, from performance to battery life. The only issue I have had is when one of my apps got placed onto my sd card by accident, it caused some real goofy behavior with that card. After getting that fixed, it has been wonderful, again. Love this phone. The Zumo-cast feature from Motorola is really cool, also. I have needed things from my home desktop a couple of times and it's great to be able to get those files from wherever I am in the world!