chrisfl1963

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if we're going to get Jelly Bean? We are getting ICS in the 3 quarter.

Sent from my MB865 using Android Central Forums

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Maybe if you root/rom. By the time an official one comes youll be due for an upgrade. I mean if ics comes end of 3rd qtr (sept), people with the new atrix hd with ics will scream for jellybean, the the atrix 2 forgotten.

Bob31464

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
So, we are getting ics for the atrix 2. I hadn't heard that. Cool! Will this be ota? I'm new to Android so I'm not sure how things are done. Thanks!

Sent from my Atrix 2

rekkid

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what to think about it... Everything was looking good... they sent out requests for people to soak test in July/August. Wonder if they were having problems in the soak test and decided to scrap ICS?

Does not look good for ICS was just on https://forums.motorola.com/pages/00add97d6c and it said:
ATRIX 2 (MB865)

Further plans coming soon.

So we may not get anything, but the $100 rebate to buy a new Motorola phone.

chrisfl1963

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Asia is still getting ICS, I can only hope that they would just jump to Jelly Bean. We can dream, but more like what I said that they would give us $100 towards another Moto phone. I don't think that I will take them up on it. I may have to move on to a HTC One X, or Samsung S3.

skelton

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I talked to Motorola and they said it would be Q4 when it comes out. They are already in rollout in other countries. They delay in the USA is due to carrier requirements and issues regarding debugging. What I can gather is that they are letting the other nations test it out and before they releae it to the USA they want it to be clean and running smoothly.

Even so, there is nothing "officially" posted. I talked to someone with Customer Service who told me these things.

Waiting4MyAndroid

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
ATRIX 2 ICS SOAK testing already started on the 25th. I have been part of it for 4 days now and it looks and feels real good. Official OTA should follow soon.

Sent from my ATRIX 2 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams