Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ISS2
  • 1 Post By karankumar
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Carrier
    CM 10 (unofficial)

Cool Ics is here!

Check system updates, find some wifi and enjoy some late ice cream sandwich party fun...
    TheMindy2011 and here4kids like this.

Default Re: Ics is here!

Just got the notification on mine, downloading now!

Ics is here!-imgp0846.jpg

Success!

How long did the update take. Mine has been updating the media database for about 30 minutes. Is that normal?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Hi all,
    i have an issue with my atrix 2 which i bought about 5 days back i.e. i got the update to the ICS and i observed that the phone is not performing to its best and it was at its best with gingerbread 2.3.6 Is there a easy way to get back to the gingerbread version ? hoping to get a early reply... and i dont want to be stuck with the ICS .....
    TheMindy2011 likes this.

Nope. There is no way to go back to GB at this time. The devs at XDA will find a way eventually. Did you try FDR and wiping cache?

Sent from my MB865 using Android Central Forums

I don't understand the new widget thing, I downloaded a digital clock and when I drag it to my home screen all that happens is it shows a the small icon, no digital clock.

Not sure about you, but when I was on 2.3.6 my phone rebooted 5-10 times a night listening to podcast. Now that I am on ICS I have been going all night with out a reboot, and my battery is lasting longer. I worked 12.5 hours and listen to podcast all 12.5 hours and battery was at 20%.

Now it's the last update for us, no Jelly Bean for the Atrix 2. If we buy another Moto phone we can get $100 for the Atrix HD on AT&T. Best buy has the Atrix HD for $1 this week. So you buy it for $1 and send your Atrix 2 back to Motorola and get $100 back.