- 2 Posts
Digitizer or LCD bad?????
I just replaced the digitizer on my Atrix 2 and everything was working fine. I noticed a spot of lint stuck between the digitizer and the lcd so I took the phone back apart. I however forgot to disconnect the flex cables while popping the circuit board out. As a result of the stressing the cables the top edge of the screen no longer works. I think it is due to the LCD flex cable as that was really stretched, but would it be the digitizer or the LCD screen?
I can still use the phone, it's just that the menu at the top does not respond anymore.
Thanks for any help.
- 02-25-2013, 10:51 AM #2
- By marco625san in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2012, 06:53 PM
- By Gvil in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2010, 06:21 AM
- By gabrielzorz in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 21Last Post: 07-27-2010, 08:58 PM
- By evolutionary#ac in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 19Last Post: 06-28-2010, 01:25 PM
- By MissMe in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2010, 09:12 AM