Selecting contact crashes the contacts app
Every time I try to select a contact, the app crashes and I get the following error message - "Sorry! The application Contacts Storage (process com.motorola.contacts) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again... Force Stop". This started out of no where. I didn't do anything new to my phone. How can I fix this without losing my contact list.
(I've tried to research this. There are similar descriptions out there, but I can't follow them. Can someone give me a simple answer???... Thanks!)
- 04-25-2013, 09:31 AM #3
- 05-04-2013, 04:10 PM #5
Re: Selecting contact crashes the contacts app
Thanks a lot! "I've been trying for 2 weeks to figure out what was crashing my contacts. I uninstalled my Hotmail app and it's working fine now - thanks again" - as another user stated above - my case exactly!
- 05-12-2013, 10:02 PM #7
- 11-14-2013, 05:31 AM #8
- By herbmmm in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2011, 11:35 PM
- By Slapnpop826 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 12Last Post: 06-15-2011, 03:52 PM
- By theduder in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2011, 06:06 PM
- By rpardee in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2010, 10:14 AM
- By dgs2000 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 06-10-2010, 10:19 PM