- 1 Posts
missing play store
I bought a refurb unlocked Atrix 2 on ebay for use with a prepaid #. It is running 4.0.4.
The play store wasn't running well, so I had the bright idea to uninstall it after clearing the cache didn't work.
After not finding a way to reinstall it, I did a factory reset. The play store is still gone.I'm pretty much out of ideas. I'm not very knowledgeable about android.
Any ideas as to why a factory reset is inefective? Another way to bring back the play store?
- 03-23-2014, 09:28 PM #2
- 03-26-2014, 02:38 PM #3
- 252 Posts
Re: missing play store
You can download the apk for play store and side load it like any other apk, I.e. download it somewhere, turn on "unknown sources" under settings/security, then click on the apk. It will install play store and everything needed. Latest version is 4.6.17. Available here with instructions:
- By Ry in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2014, 09:06 AM
- By jakeenders in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2014, 10:43 PM
- By jnicholaides in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 08:02 PM
- By Christian Cugini in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2014, 02:33 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 12:42 PM