- 05-09-2014, 07:37 PM #2
Re: Shortcut to Contacts
Welcome to Android Central! There should be a widget for that. Open your App Drawer, then tap Widgets. There's a Contact widget, which is for a single contact. Drag that to a homescreen, and when you release, your People app will open up and prompt you to select a contact. Once you've selected a contact, then when you tap that widget, the contact will pop up in a window, and you'll get the option to call or send a text.
There are also Direct Dial and Direct Message widgets that allow for one-touch actions. They will ask you to select a specific phone number from a contact, which then allows a single touch of the widget to perform the action.
- By farvardinzad in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2016, 05:22 PM
- By AndroidDario in forum Google Play edition HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2014, 02:08 PM
- By jody11 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-11-2014, 11:32 AM
- By TextMeMaybe in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 05-10-2014, 05:59 PM
- By sirmaru in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2014, 04:34 PM