1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question The Next "Atrix" / LTE compatible phone

So has there been any word about the next Atrix coming out, or plans for it at all? I see that AT&T is finally pushing out their "4G/LTE" network places, and neither the Atrix nor the Atrix 2 are compatible. I know there were probably rumors going around this time last year about the Atrix, and the Atrix 2 came out silently this year. Hoping they follow up with it as I own the laptop dock and would like to still be able to use it.
    Formerly VZWRocks

Global Posts
    4,271 Global Posts
    ROM
    what's wrong with stock?

Default Re: The Next "Atrix" / LTE compatible phone

Nothing yet. But I am guessing we will see something this spring

There are starting to be stories posted about the Atrix 3. Google is your friend, but .

Here is a thread i saw about thair beeing an atrix 3 not sure of it will be 4g lte but more than likely it will.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Dtsxrtysxs

Global Posts
    237 Global Posts

The specs if what seems to be the next Atrix or Atrix 3 seem intriguing, I have had some good luck in the past with Motorola phones, one thing I have to say about Motorola is that their radios are pretty good, always had better signal strength on my Motorola devices than on other phones, seems Samsung has the weakest radios, but that's just my personal experience.