Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Banned

Default Lets see those pics with this phone..night and day

Sent from my MB886 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lets see those pics with this phone..night and day-uploadfromtaptalk1342830366296.jpg  
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  
    Banned

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    Banned

Lets see those pics with this phone..night and day-uploadfromtaptalk1342832785293.jpg

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    ROM
    Sky JB

Sent from my MB886 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lets see those pics with this phone..night and day-uploadfromtaptalk1342840358910.jpg  

Default Re: Lets see those pics with this phone..night and day

Looks good though the sideways photos aren't easy to see, LOL

ROM
    Stock

Lets see those pics with this phone..night and day-img_20120918_222512_927.jpg

Here is a photo taken in obviously low light.

Overall I am impressed with this performance. I have yet to use this out doors, in natural day light.

Global Posts
    415 Global Posts

Goodness...the only photo to me that looks decent is maybe the concert one and maybe that's b/c of the colors and it's too far away to show any real detail. The 1st one of the cat has me convinced not to buy this phone. Can anyone take pics of text? I find myself doing this a lot. By the way, the BlackBerry Bold (9900) camera isn't any better which is why I got the Torch 9810. I'm waiting to use my upgrade but with BB10 coming soon, and knowing Andoid will have something new by then, I think I'll continue to wait.

By the way, I love that Moto and HTC have vehicle docks with vehicle mode UI's. Why doesn't Samsung do this?
    Use this link to create a Dropbox account to store pics and any other files you have...
    http://db.tt/nS547Ov