64gb sd card

gogators1974

Banned
Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
If ppl are wondering if this phone can use a 64gb sd card.... yes it will... im using a 64gb class 10 and it wks....just format it

Sent from my MB886 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Sweet.. where did you get the card and how much? Do you recommend a specific brand?

Also have been hunting for a car charger and case and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot out there yet, though am sure there will be soon.

Nickerz

May 16, 2011
Visit site
If ppl are wondering if this phone can use a 64gb sd card.... yes it will... im using a 64gb class 10 and it wks....just format it

Odd, b/c the amazon.com specs say "...expandable up to 32GB"...

Very glad to hear first hand experience that a 64GB card will work!!!

gogators1974

Banned
Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Odd, b/c the amazon.com specs say "...expandable up to 32GB"...

Very glad to hear first hand experience that a 64GB card will work!!!

Every phone has those specs about the sd card.... my Motorola photon from the not so now network ran a 64gb card when ppl swore it wouldn't... just format it

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
When I was at the ATT store yesterday, the rep who swears by Moto phones and has an Atrix 2 said the memory expansion was up to 32 gb as well. Frankly I don't really need any more than that..

By the way, in the How To forum, there's a thread for people that root all about SD cards, and the dev guy that posts there told me the best microSD card is the Sandisk class 10. I think you said that you use a class 4 which from what I know isn't nearly as fast. How much experience do you have with microSD cards in these phones and what do you recommend and where do you suggest getting one? My MAHD was just shipped so it will be here on Wed. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs