Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By madlaw1071
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Keep the HD or get The HOX again?

Got rid of my HOX for the Atrix Hd. There are things I miss and things I don't. I got rid of HOX because the external loud speaker sucked. Was very quiet. And the volume kept dropping on its own. I was missing calls and notifications. This HD has an awesome loud speaker. But the wifi sucks. Always slow to connect and it loses it. And I miss the HOX camera. Should I keep the Hd or get HOX again?

Sent from my MB886 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Keep the HD or get The HOX again?

Weigh the pros and cons and see what is more important to you and go with the phone that has the pros that are important. I just got another HOX (still waiting on a replacement sim card tray ) and I'll probably sell it or trade it to try out the Atrix HD.

Quote Originally Posted by MONDINGO View Post
    Got rid of my HOX for the Atrix Hd. There are things I miss and things I don't. I got rid of HOX because the external loud speaker sucked. Was very quiet. And the volume kept dropping on its own. I was missing calls and notifications. This HD has an awesome loud speaker. But the wifi sucks. Always slow to connect and it loses it. And I miss the HOX camera. Should I keep the Hd or get HOX again?

Sent from my MB886 using Android Central Forums
    Neither, get an S3 and leave your worries behind.
    chevyman29 likes this.

I have an HOX and GS3. The HD is a way better device than the HOX. Bluetooth sucks on the HOX and the WiFi is still iffy. Personally I regret trading in my HD for the HOX. The device is full of issue. Stay with the HD.