I created a contacts csv file and sent to my gmail account. Then on my Atrix HD opened gmail and received it. When I touched the attachment I got the following note. No app can open the attachment for viewing. How do I use the csv to add my contacts?
- 09-18-2012, 06:47 PM #2
- 136 Posts
Re: csv file
Sent from my Toshiba Thrive using Tapatalk
- 09-19-2012, 08:42 AM #3
- 77 Posts
Re: csv file
As Jleaky mentioned, load your csv file into gmail (the website from your computer, not on your phone). When you sign into gmail on your Atrix your contacts will sync right up.
I am assuming you're coming from a different OS if this is being asked, so welcome to Android!..?
Also, Jleaky.. I never would have thought to set up a second account for contacts. That sounds like a great way to keep your contacts clean, and spam email address free!
- By brianblank in forum SportsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-20-2015, 02:56 PM
- By recDNA in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 18Last Post: 08-12-2011, 12:08 PM
- By sudermatt in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2009, 08:30 AM
- By jhonatanAA in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2009, 10:30 AM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 11:15 AM