- 3 Posts
Android File Transfer?
All I want to do is just copy and paste files from my macbook (Lion) to my android (Motorla Atrix HD: Android 4.0.4)
without SD card?.... is it possible? if so, HOW IN THE WORLD I CAN DO THAT ?
((FYI: Android File Transfer is not recognizing my device!))
- 10-07-2012, 08:38 AM #2
- 540 Posts
- Wicked Sensations
Re: Android File Transfer?
I'll take a stab at it, never used a Mac or Atrix, so if I'm wrong, don't cut my head off
Connect your phone with USB cord.
Tap the USB symbol in your notification bar.
Select Media Device (MTP).
(This is when the window opens up on my PC and I can move whatever files I wish.)
Good luck!Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2˘ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
- By Bluelens in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2012, 03:52 PM
- By rm2092 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2011, 10:03 AM
- By rm2092 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2011, 01:09 PM
- By CypherMax in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2011, 02:55 PM
- By romylam in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2011, 01:06 PM