- 1 Posts
Circle Widget Battery Caution Symbol
Hi everyone. I hope you are all doing good today. My wife and I have both had our Atrix HDs for a couple of days now. One thing that keeps happening on mine is in the circle widget where you see your battery level it keeps turning red and giving me a white caution symbol with a black exclamation point in it. It will be on for a while and then it will go away. My wife has not seen this at all happen on hers. I have tried searching the web for an answer to what this is and why it is happening but I can't seem to find anything. Hoping someone here can shed some light on this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 11-22-2012, 04:19 AM #2
- 02-18-2013, 07:31 AM #3
- 16 Posts
Re: Circle Widget Battery Caution Symbol
I know this is an old thread but I just got this phone as well and mine is doing the same thing. Battery life has been good overall and it takes a charge just fine. BigBear71 did you get a new phone? I'm wondering if this is just a glitch in the widget?
- By InfuseSteps in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2012, 09:10 AM
- By InfuseSteps in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2012, 02:07 AM
- By kevincwelch in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2011, 10:41 AM
- By Mr.Miagi in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2010, 05:26 PM
- By CRKhead in forum Android AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-23-2010, 04:13 AM