- 04-03-2013, 12:00 AM #2
- 47 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- CM9 Alpha 11
Re: HDMI and sound issues post JB upgrade
The HDMI capabilities are still there in jb. what do you mean by "lost"? I may be able to help.
What did change was the option for overscan in settings but the HDMI output is still very much functional as I use it a lot as well.
Now u noticed some things were different since the JB update. I actually got on the phone with a moto developer back in January and they mentioned that among the options that they felt were not very utilized by the masses was the need for the HDMI settings. So now basically its plug and play with no available settings
- By Quigi in forum HTC One VReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2013, 07:47 AM
- By Quigi in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2013, 10:10 PM
- By azgalorRC in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 12-18-2012, 07:53 AM
- By jwaves in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2012, 01:59 AM
- By vtmcs in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2012, 06:34 PM