- 1 Posts
No sound during calls
My Atrix HD has developed a distressing problem. It frequently drops all sound when making calls. I will not hear the phone ringing on my end, but it rings whoever I'm calling. Once they answer, the call behaves normally, except that neither of us can hear the other at all. Redialing and resetting the phone does not help. The only thing that helps is if I turn the speaker phone on. Then I can use the speakerphone or, if I turn the speakerphone off, I can then use the handset. Haven't tested to see if Bluetooth will work after turning the speakerphone on and off, but it doesn't work otherwise.
Yesterday I did a hard reset and the problem still persists. Any ideas?
- 06-28-2013, 10:49 PM #2
- 414 Posts
Re: No sound during calls
I had the same thing with an old phone of mine I took it back and they restored it still had a problem so they just replaced it for me. I don't think there much you can do besides restore and see what happens. If you already did this i would go back to the store.
- 08-23-2013, 12:20 PM #3
- By newbk in forum Sprint XPRTReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2012, 10:09 PM
- By godsidekurt in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2012, 04:24 AM
- By Deenybird in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2012, 01:48 PM
- By popkurn611 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2011, 12:04 AM
- By reinangel in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2010, 10:15 PM