- 2 Posts
Motorola Device Manager Doesn't Manage my Device
Installed the Motorola Device Manager. Sure enough when I plug my Atrix HD into the USB port on my tower computer, the little logo appears on the bottom line.
I was told by the installation page that this would allow me to drag and drop photos from my Atrix to the hard drive on my tower.
I left clicked and double clicked on it and nothing happened. I right-clicked and it offered to check for later software. I did and it did and it said I have the latest version.
Of course, I can select any photo on the Atrix and share it by email to me, then save it on the hard drive.
But I don't want to do that with 200 photos...
- 08-22-2013, 09:31 AM #2
- 27 Posts
Re: Motorola Device Manager Doesn't Manage my Device
Check what your settings are under Settings>Developer Options. I have to turn developer options "On" and then check the box for "USB Debugging" in order for my computer to recognize that my HD is attached. I can then transfer files in the "Media" setting only.
- By ApacheOmega in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2013, 04:13 AM
- By sthorout in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:49 AM
- By ManFlyer in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 10Last Post: 08-21-2013, 09:24 PM
- By Yousef Mohamed in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2013, 03:52 AM
- By tonalism in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2013, 09:06 PM