- 1 Posts
Dead screen, replaced, still dead
Had one HD, I broke the battery, got another battery, replaced it, phone didn't work.
Bought another phone, daughter dropped in toilet. Dried out in rice. Screen wouldn't work.
I took the LCD from the first phone and put in the second one, still nothing on the screen.
The phone comes on, it makes sounds as though receiving texts and such. The green light is blinking. I just can't see anything.
Is there a "video card" in these things that might be bad?
Any suggestions on the first phone?
- 09-11-2013, 10:41 PM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Paul627g in forum XBOX 360Replies: 7Last Post: 11-27-2013, 09:30 AM
- By scottlindner in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 09-18-2013, 05:05 AM
- By kombatkarl in forum HTC OneReplies: 12Last Post: 09-13-2013, 09:56 PM
- By jaspergretsch in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 02:21 PM
- By pholz in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 01:08 PM