I have purchased a new phone for Christmas----a Moto X (32 gig)! I am very pleased with it (came yesterday) and am in the process of learning all I can about it.
I loved the Atrix HD (and I am keeping it as a back up) but love the Moto X even more. All the reviews are correct: it works wonderfully and is VERY fast.
I know that many of you are anticipating the upgrade to Kit Kat and will be staying with your Atrix HD for a while longer. Kit Kat is nice, but takes a bit of getting used to.
Thanks for all the help/tips/advice. I will be spending most of my time on the Moto X forum from this point.
- 12-19-2013, 03:23 PM #2
Re: Saying Goodbye
Welcome to the Moto X side!'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By train_depot in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 17Last Post: 02-12-2014, 08:47 AM
- By gumbygillyweed in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 12-17-2013, 09:43 PM
- By train_depot in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2013, 08:43 AM
- By Minkey1 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 11:39 AM
- By DroidArmy in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 95Last Post: 12-14-2013, 03:24 PM