On the truck

Androidoholic
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
The time has come. I'll be seeing the Atrix delivered to my house in a couple hours and I've got to say I'm pretty excited. But after owning a Droid and DroidX for so long, I have no idea where to start with the Atrix. I know the bootloader was able to be unlocked, but what is there in the sense of ROMs for this phone? What is everyone's suggestions? Yes I know that Google is a handy tool and I can search myself. And I have. But I want to know what works for everyone here and what people have found and loved about this phone from this community. Lemme know!

Kage_

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
If you've been w/ the Droid and the X your well on your way. Get your Google accounts setup so you can get your contacts and calendars then get your base load of apps done. I did a soft root using Gingerbreak and then enabled sideloading so I could use my off market apps. I played with Motoblur for a few hours, but I put LauncherPro on it, purchased TiBackup Pro and then froze a lot of the Moto crap. On a normal day my battery at the end of the day is between 50 and 60%.

Reactions: 1088933

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000