Downloading update 4.9.51. NOT beta!

JusticeCalibur

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
im downloading mine right now as well. and most likely, it will kill root. but the folks at XDA will surely find an answer for it. If you want root, i suggest waiting until they find a loophole before downloading the official version.

Jay20

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I got mine all set up, its absolutely AMAZING! A decent keyboard too! anyone know how to root so I can get mine ad-free! also how to unlock bootloader

Silberc

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm so happy.
Finally my phone is what it should be
Downloading now while watching Youtube whilst playing some GT5.
41% done

philharmonik

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
My phone is stuck on a black screen. I was plugged in to my computer for the battery. Downloaded the update. Installed the update. The phone rebooted and I unplugged it. Now black screen. Going on 5 min now. Hmmmmmmmmm

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I got an error "update failed" phone was previously rooted with gingerbreak then unrooted. Idk what the problem is...
I might need to reflash 1.83 and start from fresh install

Kage_

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Oh ****. I see what they did.
So what do we do when we brick our phone?

Ur pretty much SOL... If ur with in the one year warranty then you can get it replaced, but still...

I'm waiting till the root issues are worked out till I upgrade. I have to many root apps to loose it...

korsjs

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
My phone is stuck after 15 minutes on the black screen. Phone has power, but is bricked. You can see the backlight, but can't do anything. I have factory settings and have never rooted, etc.

Recommend everyone to hold off on update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez