Signal problems

Silberc

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Umm, so today my phone has been having some signal problems. I can get all HP bars for a moment, but then all of a sudden my I get the little red circle with a line through it.
Is this common?
Im running GB 2.3.4 unrooted.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I know it may sound dumb, and your problem could be bigger than this, but sometimes they work on the cell towers and it causes some bad (or no) signal for awhile. Has it only been for one day so far?

Silberc

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it started when I went downtown.
I hope thats why, but if its not I may get that one HTC phone with the huge screen.
Infuse 4g I think

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
HTC has a 4.3 inch one called the Inspire, and Samsung has a bigger 4.5 inch one called the Infuse. :)
Hope your signal returns to normal soon, though.

Silberc

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Sorry about that. I think this phones done, my aunt has the BB Torch with AT&T and she's getting her 3G signal in the basement, while im upstairs with E and no signal. :/

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

attweco

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Umm, so today my phone has been having some signal problems. I can get all HP bars for a moment, but then all of a sudden my I get the little red circle with a line through it.
Is this common?
Im running GB 2.3.4 unrooted.

This is exactly my problem, after the GB update.

You ought to consider sending the device back to Motorola for a warranty repair.

attweco

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Can ATT fix it, or replace the phone?

If you are in your 30-day buyers remorse period, you can go to an ATT store and exchange it for a new one.

If you are beyond that timeframe, DON'T send it to ATT, or they will replace it with a refurb unit.

Contact Motorola, directly, and they will either elect to repair your own device, or replace it with a new one, at their discretion.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante