minimized games expire after a few minutes.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that when I minimize a game and then later like in 15 minutes want to resume it, its actually gone from the memory and it starts to load all over again. I never had that happening on Froyo. I would leave a game (sometimes even two or three games) minimized and on the next day could resume it instantly with no problem. is it a new "feature"in gingerbread or is there a setting where I can adjust the time out for memory purge? thanks!

Last edited:

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
no, no tast killers, everything is stock. has anyone tried to start a game (trainz riptide, modern combat samurai etc.) and then minimize it and try to resume an hour or two later? I cant, cuz the game expires from the memory and it start all over again.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
well it definitely wasnt like this on Froyo. i could leave two three or even more games open and if i didnt reboot my phone i was able to resume them even on the next day. I mean it doesnt really bother me but still would be nice to have that back since most of the games save only when u get to certain point...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke