Faster screen rotation?

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
is there any app to make the screen rotate faster? sorta like iphone ipad ? it's really annoying to wait for about two seconds when the screen changes orientation...

robkort

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried calibrating the compass? Sometimes is goes out of calibration. Go to settings/location and security/ calibrate compass. Just follow the instructions.

Sent from my TapadaAtrix :)

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
yes I know about calibration. and I did that before a few times. that doesnt affect the screen rotation delay however. On iphone and ipad screen rotates almost immediatly once the device is put in landscape/portrait mode. android OS has slower rotation speed which is at times a bit annoying. so I was wondering whether there is such an app for maybe even rooted devices which would shorten the rotation delay by few milliseconds and maybe even can manually adjusted to the desired speed....

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Go to settings/display/amimation/select no animation, and see how that works for you.

it is a little faster now of course. but I want to have animation though:) This is how the Android OS built. in iOS there is a very short delay so thats why it happens instantaneously and animations are a lot more prettier then in Android. thats OK though, hopefully ICS will have more costumizable interface. thank you!

robkort

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
The other option will be to install a home launcher like ADW or Go Launcher. They have some settings and controls in place for this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non