Is Motorola going the way of the dinosauer?

Rocker 1

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I had contacted Motorola techs about some issuses with my Atrix 4G. Nothing got resolved cause as it seems; they employ techs who are not fully capable of technical issuses.

1. I'm still trying to get ringtones to sound in my Jawbone headset.

2. Now my phone freezes up while playing music.

Now they are releasing an Atrix2 with no thoughts further of correcting the current models' issues. I've been searching around here on the forum and reading others' complaints on their phones. While I do understand that nothing is totally perfect, I would like to think that at least something is being done to correct the faulty products (which should have been done before releasing to the public).

It seems as though Motorola doesn't care about taking pride in their products or service. Just give 'em your money! I've been a long time user of Motorola phones (3Motorola models since). I always thought they were supposed to be great phones, since they were a leader in communication devices like CB & Ham radios, TV's,

radios, and etc. Now all they care about it seems is turning out crap with a bunch of hype as to how great they are and not caring about customer satisfaction. So.... forward this to the board members to see how they feel about their justifying a lousy product being unleashed on the public. See what happens when customers get wise and decide to walk away. Motorola will end up like the dinosauers, has beens! [/FONT]
:(

mojotooth

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure that everybody else's experience will mesh with yours. I haven't observed the problems that you have (I don't use a bluetooth but I listen to music constantly) and I actually like the phone quite a bit.