Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts

Question No data without wifi?

hello, im from the uk and i have an atrix on t-mobile with unlimited texts, internet, and calls, my problem is that whenever im not using wifi i have no data access at all, if i try and open a webpage it says "webpage not available" and if i try to access an app that uses data is says "please try again later no internet access"

i just wanted to know if anyone knows how i could fix this or if theres a certain setting that i can change to make it work? iv only had my phone 2 days so im still getting used to it

thanks

Default Re: No data without wifi?

I'm with AT&T and my Atrix did the same thing. Took it to the store and they put a new sim card in and it's been perfect ever since.
    HaXoR Master

Global Posts
    1,938 Global Posts
    ROM
    WXKK5

yea try a new SIM... also make sure your APNs are set correctly
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts

yeah thanks for the replies, i rang up tmobile and tried everything they said even manually setting up the apn and they said the last thing i can do is try a new simcard or return the phone because the software may be faulty.. not impressed :/