Motorola Atrix 4G vs Motorola Droid 3

juangutter

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi people im looking to change from blackberry to adroid and i need some tips.
I really like this two phones but i dont know which i should choose.

I know the specs of the atrix that its better in a matter of speed, ram, and hspa network
but the lack of qwerty keyboard, and an 8 mp camera with 1080 hd resolution its making me doubt.

im from argentina so i cant buy the new atrix 2, my only option is between this 2.

opec

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
everyone has to make that commitment one day and leave the qwerty behind. we all did it, and almost nobody misses it after a while.

JRW 28

May 31, 2011
Visit site
If you can get the ATRIX why can't you get the ATRIX 2? Should be able to get either phone. You can buy a unlock code off of eBay for around $20 and can use the ATRIX 2 wherever the ATRIX is being used unless I'm just terribly wrong

montanaxvi

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Count me in "almost nobody misses it" camp. While I love my Atrix, I terribly miss the QWERTY of my Epic. If I could Frankenstein that keyboard on my Atrix I'd be a happy camper.

Sent from my Motorola Atrix 4G using Tapatalk

elcheapodeluxe

May 25, 2011
Visit site
everyone has to make that commitment one day and leave the qwerty behind. we all did it, and almost nobody misses it after a while.

Um... not true. Loved Android, but after six months with my Atrix I paid full price to go back to a BlackBerry. Glass keyboards wasted so much time for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popipro