Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Trevalkin View Post
    Well guys.. i dont even know how to say that... But i've been offered an "exceptional upgrade" on Tuesday this week on my 4 lines and decided to try out Samsung GS II Skyrocket. its been a few days since I'm testing this phone and I like it more and more. So most likely my Atrix will go on ebay soon... I wouldnt get any new phones for their full price but with exceptional upgrade i got skyrocket for $200 and thats about how much used atrix costs on ebay... I know i created this thread and I sound really stupid right now. lol but it looks like there are actually phones better than the Atrix out there lol.(well at that's how my experience with skyrocket been for this few days) So sorry guys dont bash too hard me please lol
    better how, i'm sorry?

Default Re: Is Atrix worth keeping for another year?

Quote Originally Posted by rlillard View Post
    I I have added a Seidio 3200 mAh battery, solved the calibration problem due to a bigger battery capacity. .
    How did you solve the calibration problem?

Thumbs down Re: Is Atrix worth keeping for another year?

Future doesn't look too bright for current ATRIX users looking to upgrade to a phone compatible with the laptop dock. I expected maybe something from Motorola / AT&T at CES, but AT&T doesn't look like they're putting out any Motorola LTE devices any time soon. I'm in no rush to upgrade, because I doubt LTE will be available in my area any time soon, but it'd be nice to have something to look forward to.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12