ATRIX Problems

Justin v Gibson

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Hello Android Central, this is my first post on here so sorry for any mistakes but I currently have the optimus V for virgin mobile and a friend of mine gave me his Motorola Atrix because the screen was broken which makes it very hard to use in this case. The phone has many unresponsive spots on the screen which I found unusual because I know a lot of people with iPhones that have broken screens that work with no problems. I have seen tutorials and kits online to do the repair and I'm interested in the fix seeing I got the phone for free anyways. I am posting here because I thought it would be a great place to ask some questions.
If I replace the screen will this fix the unresponsive spots or is that a deeper problem?
I also have a problem with the camera, whenever I use it is just black and if I click the button to take a photo it does not save any picture to the album. Does anybody know what could be causing this problem?

-Thank you, Justin

Kage_

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Well sounds like you will have to replace the digitizer/glass and maybe the display, but it should fix the unresponsive spots. As for the camera my guess is it got busted at the time time as the display.

A quick search shows the digitizer runs around $60 - $80, but I didn't find anything quick on the camera.

moto atrix parts - Google Search

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie