I am thinking of upgrading...
I currently have an Atix 4G. I had pre-ordered and purchased this phone when they first came out. I have been very happy with it to-date however it is getting a bit long in the tooth and am looking for more speed and ability to run Jelly Bean.
I also have a new Nexus 7 tablet and and quite impressed so far.
The phone has to be GSM so I can unlock and use in Mexico where I live.
Thanks in advance
- 01-19-2013, 02:39 PM #2
- 01-19-2013, 02:41 PM #3
- 01-24-2013, 09:17 PM #4
- By rod_munch in forum LG Viper 4G LTEReplies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2012, 10:51 AM
- By williek113 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2012, 01:12 PM
- By williek113 in forum LG Optimus S AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2012, 11:23 AM
- By churro#WN in forum LG Viper 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2012, 08:50 AM
- By tmettler5 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 26Last Post: 08-21-2010, 01:02 AM