Random reboot and now dead

HSPAminus

Apr 30, 2011
www.ifixit.com
Had my Atrix 4G since March 2011 and it's been (mostly) wonderful. Rooted, but still running Motorola GB update. Over the last 9 months or so, it would randomly reboot at strange times, especially if I were ever outside of California. A couple weeks ago, it started doing this again all the time, until one morning it was no longer responsive. I have no reason to believe that the battery was dead, since it was at about 80% the night before. I can't plug it in to anything to get it to turn on or respond. I've been using my Palm Centro for the last 2 weeks and would love to have a working Android phone again.

imarek3

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I had an Atrix 4G for 1 1/2 years and it started out of nowhere rebooting about 2 or 3 times a day. I got 3 refurbs through my Best Buy phone plan and they all had rebooting issues, even with very few apps loaded up on them. I went back to Best Buy and they wanted to give me another refurb and I put my foot down and said NO. They exchanged an LG Optimus G for the Atrix, they were happy to get me out of their hair and I was happy to have a new phone that worked.

Since you have had your Atrix since March 2011, it sounds like it is time for you to upgrade and get you a new phone. I would definitely look at an LTE phone.

Good luck.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
When I had my Atrix 4G I would get random reboots every couple days. It would do it mostly when I was using the Internet on my phone.

Rim85

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I swapped mine out in April 2011 on day 3, and it finally crapped itself last month and now Iam using an old ip 4...Atrix was far overrated, numerous issues and I will not buy another moto..s4 when AT&T gets it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk