- 11 Posts
Random reboot and now dead
Had my Atrix 4G since March 2011 and it's been (mostly) wonderful. Rooted, but still running Motorola GB update. Over the last 9 months or so, it would randomly reboot at strange times, especially if I were ever outside of California. A couple weeks ago, it started doing this again all the time, until one morning it was no longer responsive. I have no reason to believe that the battery was dead, since it was at about 80% the night before. I can't plug it in to anything to get it to turn on or respond. I've been using my Palm Centro for the last 2 weeks and would love to have a working Android phone again.
- 03-02-2013, 09:57 AM #2
- 184 Posts
Re: Random reboot and now dead
I had an Atrix 4G for 1 1/2 years and it started out of nowhere rebooting about 2 or 3 times a day. I got 3 refurbs through my Best Buy phone plan and they all had rebooting issues, even with very few apps loaded up on them. I went back to Best Buy and they wanted to give me another refurb and I put my foot down and said NO. They exchanged an LG Optimus G for the Atrix, they were happy to get me out of their hair and I was happy to have a new phone that worked.
Since you have had your Atrix since March 2011, it sounds like it is time for you to upgrade and get you a new phone. I would definitely look at an LTE phone.
- 03-23-2013, 11:10 AM #3
- 04-02-2013, 02:42 PM #4
- By MangoPowah in forum HTC One XReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2012, 08:46 PM
- By Champion1229 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 23Last Post: 08-26-2012, 10:18 PM
- By drdeath91 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2011, 12:31 AM
- By poseidon0513 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2011, 11:41 PM
- By cboycam in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2011, 01:30 PM