Soft Bricked my Atrix
First i'd like to say hello, AC. I had a real user account but i could not remember it so i just made one with my facebook! I am very good at my job as a Computer IT and decent with phones but i just dont have the time to learn the ins and outs of the android os, as much as i would love to! And now my problem!...
I will fully admit, i rushed wayyyy too fast into this because i was angry with my phone. I have wanted to root my atrix for the longest time because it has been giving me so many problems!
The biggest problem is the 'Modem did not power up (2)" that i got about 2 weeks after i did the 4.5.145 update, and i really need(ed) my phone to work.
it was about 3 in the morning and i was about to sleep when my phone decided that it was just going to reset like it always does -_- I got really pissed and just rushed into it. (Tired and angry always go well together!) I followed a websites instructions and went into RSD mode, ect. I downloaded Pudding - (4547-fix-try2.sbf) ran it. FULL stop. i know this is where i f-d up! haha. you need not waste your time ranting!
Not only do i think that this version of pudding was the wrong way to go but it did not account for the "Modem did not power up (2)" and gave me this lovely soft brick! :P
Now what i get is
"Failed to boot 0x1000"
"No OS detected, going into RSD mode in 5 seconds"
If you need i can write the rest but its just the usual boot options.
I dont care if the phone still has the old problems, i just want this to work until i can get my new phone. :/ Gs4 this round, no more Motorola!
- By anndrewww in forum T-Mobile Nexus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2011, 11:20 AM
- By different2une in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 16Last Post: 09-15-2011, 02:28 PM
- By PFCLand in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2011, 09:19 PM
- By jess.hickey in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 9Last Post: 06-28-2011, 09:29 PM
- By in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM