- 2 Posts
Slow internet on tmobile
Recently I've bought an unlocked Atrix 4G on Ebay and put my T-Mobile sim card in it. Everything works great except the data speeds. My status reads:
Signal Strength: -87dBm echno: -225 rat: 2g
Mobile Network Type: EDGE
The APN is set to epc.tmobile.com
I know that I have 4g coverage as I used to get 7Mbps download on my Sidekick 4g, but for some reason I'm now getting anywhere from 15Kbps to 120Kbps download speeds.
If there's any fix that requires it to be rooted I've already unlocked the bootloader, rooted it and installed CWM. But that's all the modding I've done sofar.
- 06-20-2013, 09:43 AM #2
- 06-23-2013, 10:38 PM #4
- 07-01-2013, 11:10 PM #5
- 07-02-2013, 11:13 PM #6
Re: Slow internet on tmobile
Your probably gonna need it carrier unlocked. Once you have that, pop in the SIM card. Their should be some videos on YouTube on how to go abou getting a unlock code. Usually costs some $. Or you can go directly the the original carrier and ask them to carrier unlock it.
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
- By 6tr6tr in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 15Last Post: 02-13-2013, 12:20 PM
- By ksc6000#AC in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 16Last Post: 05-14-2010, 01:07 PM
- By supertorres76 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2010, 05:09 AM
- By inrelief in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2010, 10:14 AM
- By kehanra99 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 12-05-2009, 04:02 PM