Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post Use Motorola Atrix 4g without a SIM Card

I've been looking for something to replace my old iPod Touch Touch, and I came across the Motorola Atrix 4g and thought it would be a great replacement. (If you think there's a better option let me know). Anyways, I want to use the Motorola without a SIM Card and use Wifi for everything, just as the iPod Touch does. The Atrix 4g cost $160 on Amazon (let me know if this is a good price) and comes preloaded with Android 2.3. I know how to use the Atrix without a SIM card if it is running Android 2.2, but I don't know if its possible when running 2.3 gingerbread. Is it? Also, can you use everything on the phone (beside texting and phone calls) without a SIM Card inserted? Sorry for the long post, but I don't want to throw $160 away on something that won't do what I need it to. Please reply quickly and Thanks!

Default Re: Use Motorola Atrix 4g without a SIM Card

it is working well without sim - Android 2.3.4 international